Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Any more Creek Banks Going Out  (Read 8069 times)

Offline dwilawyer

• View Profile
Any more Creek Banks Going Out
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »
Any more Mose in the  pipeline?  Still waiting on mine.

Travis

Offline dwilawyer

• View Profile
Re: Any more Creek Banks Going Out
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »
Hey, what a deal, my Creek Bank arrived today!  I posted this original thread before reading about the move of part of the operation to one location and the recent shipement of a bunch of tapes.  Then when I walked in the office a nice plesant sight was waiting for me from Washington State.  I didn't get a UPS alert by email like I normally do so it was even more of a surprise.  Maybe I just missed seeing it, or spam blocker ate it. 

Can't wait to give it a spin tonight, I hope.

Travis

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: Any more Creek Banks Going Out
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
Hey Travis, glad it made it. We seem to have had a bit of a glitch here and there in our recent upgrade of UPS software for TP shipments, to the same program we use for Bottlehead. It's making shipping a lot easier than the horrid online software they made us use at the studio, but it could be that the thing didn't generate the tracking info for some reason. I'll look into it.

Everyone's TP-009 is on the way, if it hasn't arrived already. We shipped about 50 albums last week and we have 4 in stock, ready to ship.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project