TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: What's shipping next?  (Read 33395 times)

Offline jcmusic

• View Profile
Re: What's shipping next?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2010, 09:54:30 AM »
Well that is sure good news Mike, I am looking forward to some new music on tape.

Jay
Redpoint Model D TT/Soundsmith Sotto Voce Cartridge Otari MX 5050 BII/BH Tube Repro deHavilland Model 222
 Ah Njoe Tjoeb 4000, Rogue Magnum 99, Korneff 45 SET Amp, Klipsch K-Horns Bass Bins/2" Tractrix Horns 2" BMS Drivers, Vintage Tubes.

Offline John Beach

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2010, 09:02:42 PM »
Starting to print the Little Hatch artwork today. We should see the first albums going out early next week.

A couple of months ago the question was raised as to when TP-014 (Church Windows) would become available. It was suggested Paul would have an answer upon his return from vacation. Did I miss the announcement date? If so, will the two Reference Recordings be released this year or not? When should those of us who purchased Reference Recordings titles (TP-014, TP-019) expect to receive them?

John Beach

Offline High and Outside

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 12:44:08 AM »
Keith and I finally got a chance to get together and transfer the tapes for both Church Windows and Nojima Plays Liszt. We'll get started duplicating Church Windows next week, so it will probably be the next title shipped. Unless the Clifford Brown is ready sooner. I'll let Dan update you when it gets a little closer.
Paul Stubblebine
Managing Director, The TapeProject

Offline kipdent

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »
Keith and I finally got a chance to get together and transfer the tapes for both Church Windows and Nojima Plays Liszt. We'll get started duplicating Church Windows next week, so it will probably be the next title shipped. Unless the Clifford Brown is ready sooner. I'll let Dan update you when it gets a little closer.

Woo-hoo! This is great news, and I'm sure everyone who purchased these titles can hardly wait.

Thanks for the update!

Kip
Kip Peterson
Vintage-centric system with Apogee Acoustics Scintilla ribbon loudspeakers, Micro Seiki RX-5000 turntable and other odd bits of tube and solid state gear. Now a proud owner of a Studer A80 RC Mk II tape machine!

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 10:50:26 AM »
That is great news Paul!
Thanks for keeping us abreast of how things are going.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline kipdent

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2010, 07:23:26 PM »
OK--Little Hatch has been out a while.. so what and when is coming next?

Mr. Anxious...

Kip
Kip Peterson
Vintage-centric system with Apogee Acoustics Scintilla ribbon loudspeakers, Micro Seiki RX-5000 turntable and other odd bits of tube and solid state gear. Now a proud owner of a Studer A80 RC Mk II tape machine!

Offline docb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »
Last of the Little Hatches, a bunch of series 1&2 catch up albums, and a batch of 1/2" are shipping on Monday and Tuesday. In the meantime  Shawn has been assembling Clifford Brown Memorial reels and we will begin printing the cover art as soon as I can get it wrapped up and get the paper in house. 
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2010, 10:48:21 PM »
Oh Boy, oh boy!
Love that album!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline kipdent

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2010, 01:59:04 PM »
I second, that Steve--can't wait for the Clifford Brown!

Still hoping Church Windows is soon, too...

Kip
Kip Peterson

Offline TomR

• View Profile
It has been 3 months.....
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2010, 05:24:50 PM »
My last TP tape arrived over 3 months ago......good things take time.....but what can we hope for, when?

Thanks,

Tom
Thomas Ream

Technics RS1520(not yet modified)/Nottingham Space 294 w/Koetsu Black and Simaudio LP5.3/Sony XA9000ES/ReVox A-77/Simaudio I-7/B&W 804's

Offline docb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »
Working on the Clifford Brown now. Probably start shipping right after Thanksgiving. Eileen is recovering from some eye surgery so we are a bit shorthanded at the moment.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle

Offline c1ferrari

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »
Eileen is recovering from some eye surgery so we are a bit shorthanded at the moment.

Best wishes to Eileen for a complete and speedy recovery, Doc :-)

Vbr,
Sam
Sam Lucero
SPQCV
:-)

Offline docb

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »
Thanks, she's doing well.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle

Offline MylesAstor

• View Profile
    • Positive-Feedback Online
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2010, 01:34:40 PM »
Eileen is recovering from some eye surgery so we are a bit shorthanded at the moment.

Best wishes to Eileen for a complete and speedy recovery, Doc :-)

Vbr,
Sam

+1
Myles B. Astor
Magico S5 Mk. 2/cj ART>cj GAT Series 2 preamp>Doshi 3.0 phono>VPI Vanquish/3D arm/Atlas SL/Ortofon A95 cartridges/SRA Ohio Class XL+2 base>Technics 1506/low ind. FM heads/balanced out/Doshi V3.0 tape stage>Kubala-Sosna Emotion/ Transparent Audio Gen. 5; Viero speaker cables

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that the Queen is laid up.
I hope she'll be up and about ASAP. She certainly takes good care of all us TP nuts and the Bottlehead crazies as well.
Be sure and let her know that I do my best not to take that sort of thing for granted.
steve koto
 HE Audio Jades