Tape Project Albums > Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane

shipment begins

(1/4) > >>

docb:
We are taking another diversion in the order that we are shipping albums vs. their catalog number. TP-014 is still in production so now that we have shipped most of the TP-011,12 13 production we are beginning to ship TP-015. The first few albums are heading out today, with more to follow over the next few weeks. You will notice a small card enclosed with your album which explains the presence of some slight dropouts in the song Lyresto. We wish to clarify that they are an artifact of the original master tape and not a cause for concern.

ironbut:
Woo Hoo!
Can't wait ta hear this one!

xcortes:
Cool!

mikel:
what a nice surprise, TP-015 was waiting for me tonight when i got home.

it will be spinning here in the next half hour or so......

mikel

jcmusic:

--- Quote from: docb on February 24, 2010, 03:23:26 PM ---We are taking another diversion in the order that we are shipping albums vs. their catalog number. TP-014 is still in production so now that we have shipped most of the TP-011,12 13 production we are beginning to ship TP-015. The first few albums are heading out today, with more to follow over the next few weeks. You will notice a small card enclosed with your album which explains the presence of some slight dropouts in the song Lyresto. We wish to clarify that they are an artifact of the original master tape and not a cause for concern.

--- End quote ---
Slight dropouts on the master tape!!! I wonder what's next??? I am kinda curious why use that song if it has dropouts??? Why not leave that song off the tape???

Jay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version