Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Been away for a while  (Read 4600 times)

Offline JoeG

• View Profile
Been away for a while
« on: March 17, 2010, 01:28:09 PM »
It's been 2 months since I read or posted here. I became quite ill in mid January and spent over a month in the hospital. during that time, two tapes arrived (Linda and Burrell/Coultrane), so I have lots of catching up to do. At any rate, it's good to be back, and getting caught up on the goings on here.
Joe Galbraith
Charter sub #61
J-corder/Bottlehead Technics 1500>King/Cello pre, Bottlehead Seduction, Walker Audio Proscenium Gold Signature TT>Bluelectric Magic Diamond or Allnic Puritas>Allnic H3000 phono/L3000 line>KR Enterprises Antares>Kharma CE 2.2
Silent Source cable, Walker Audio Velocitors

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Been away for a while
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:41:46 PM »
Sorry to hear about your illness but I'm glad to hear you're on the comeback trail.
I think you'll love the two newest releases, I know that they've both been spending a great deal of time on my machine.
Enjoy!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline phytoport

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 05:51:59 PM »
Just a note from another member saying welcome back, Joe. I hope you are well enough to be able to enjoy the tapes...I can't imagine a month in the hospital, especially these days..

Eric
Eric Porter

Offline MylesAstor

• View Profile
    • Positive-Feedback Online
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 06:55:30 PM »
It's been 2 months since I read or posted here. I became quite ill in mid January and spent over a month in the hospital. during that time, two tapes arrived (Linda and Burrell/Coultrane), so I have lots of catching up to do. At any rate, it's good to be back, and getting caught up on the goings on here.

Joe-let me add to the others that good to have you back! Need to get some discussions going here :)

Myles
Myles B. Astor
Magico S5 Mk. 2/cj ART>cj GAT Series 2 preamp>Doshi 3.0 phono>VPI Vanquish/3D arm/Atlas SL/Ortofon A95 cartridges/SRA Ohio Class XL+2 base>Technics 1506/low ind. FM heads/balanced out/Doshi V3.0 tape stage>Kubala-Sosna Emotion/ Transparent Audio Gen. 5; Viero speaker cables