Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Creek Bank channel orientation question  (Read 22067 times)

Offline jcmusic

• View Profile
Re: Creek Bank channel orientation question
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 06:31:16 PM »
Guys, Guys, Guys, I think that there are some validated concerns here!!! (The Bottom Line) is that if a mistake was made in copying this tape, then the responsible parties need to just step up and admit that a mistake was made and go from there!!! This is just my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree!!!

Jay
Redpoint Model D TT/Soundsmith Sotto Voce Cartridge Otari MX 5050 BII/BH Tube Repro deHavilland Model 222
 Ah Njoe Tjoeb 4000, Rogue Magnum 99, Korneff 45 SET Amp, Klipsch K-Horns Bass Bins/2" Tractrix Horns 2" BMS Drivers, Vintage Tubes.

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Creek Bank channel orientation question
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 07:27:01 PM »
I think that Doc's last posting here has closed this issue until more info can be found.
I appreciate that some of you have concerns regarding this issue and I respect that. That said, I don't think anything constructive can be gained in any further discussion until that information can be revealed.

This forum has always had a reputation for having unusually civil and thoughtful discussions.
Please refrain from straying from this general atmosphere.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades