Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Pink Floyd on Pre-recorded RTR?  (Read 7499 times)

Offline heideana

• View Profile
Pink Floyd on Pre-recorded RTR?
« on: May 31, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »
Hi all...was any Pink Floyd ever available on Pre-recorded RTR?  I never see any on ebay and sometimes it seems a bit conspicuous in its' absence so to speak...Hop
Studer A810 and Otari MTR-15...Klipsch CWIII's, KG2's & RF7's

Truth is a kind of error, so vaporize it to find your way to heaven, or at least to a smile...

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Pink Floyd on Pre-recorded RTR?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 06:04:08 PM »
I've seen Meddle, the double lp w/ "Be Careful With That Ax Eugene ( Ummagumma ?) and Atom Heart Mother. Actually, I just saw a copy of Meddle less than a month ago. I'm sure you could go to one of their fan sites and get a listing of what came out on r2r.  Some groups like that were released on 3 3/4 and 7 1/2 ips so if you just see a slow one, don't give up.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline heideana

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »
Thanks!!!  It means that they're just eluding me. 

Also, is it all the tapes from MagTec that are 7 1/2 ips?  That seems to be the story on Black Sabbath...I think?
Studer A810 and Otari MTR-15...Klipsch CWIII's, KG2's & RF7's

Truth is a kind of error, so vaporize it to find your way to heaven, or at least to a smile...

Offline Arnold_Layne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 07:44:35 PM »
I have only seen one myself, Atom Heart Mother. It's was produced in Japan. EMI Toshiba Odeon Catalog #OXA-5067

A_L