Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Heads Reconditioning Service JRF Magnetics  (Read 4540 times)

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
Heads Reconditioning Service JRF Magnetics
« on: May 12, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »
Hey People,

I like to inform everyone on this forum that I used JRF Magnetic Science for they head reconditioning service (relap). I sent them 2 blocks of my REVOX B77 4T and my REVOX C270 block head with some 4T heads I purchased on e-bay. Today my blocks arrived and I nearly wet myself opening the box. Even been located in Australia they looked after me. I found their service pretty resonable charge. Every head block came back with its own results test sheet. I hope that just screwing them back in my machine with teh complete block will keep all the optical alignments very close to perfect. I did not installed them yet on my machine but I can report back if are any people interested in my results.
Spoke with John French and Cookie French on couple occasions on the phone and they been extremly friendly. I will not hesitate to send them the remaining 3 head blocks I still want to recondition. A700 and 2 x B77.

From down under

Eugen
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 12:44:06 AM by High and Outside »