TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: Congratulations to the TP - TAS Golden Ear Award  (Read 5010 times)

Offline astrotoy

• View Profile
Congratulations to the TP - TAS Golden Ear Award
« on: May 12, 2010, 08:47:36 PM »
Hi folks, just got my new issue of the Absolute Sound - June/July 2010 issue. On p.55 Mr Valin chose the TP tapes and the UHA Tascam Tape deck as one of his Golden Ear Awards. He says the review is coming.  It is highlighted in grey, which I think means that this is his top choice - of his three picks.  Each of the audio reviewers gets to choose two or three (in one case four) for their annual Golden Ear awards.  Congratulations Dan, Paul and Romo.   Larry
Larry Toy CharterMember-BHReproTechnics1506/Akai747dbx/OtariMX5050B3-ClassicalVinylFreak-15Krecs-VPIHRXRimDrv-LyraSkala-HelikonMono-HerronVTSP3A/BHPhonoPre-PacificMicrosonics Model2 - Pyramix&MykerinosCard-OppoNE-Proceed AVP2+6/CVP2-CJ MET1-Cary 2A3SE-AvantgardeDuos-3Solos-VelodyneDD18Sub

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulations to the TP - TAS Golden Ear Award
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2010, 12:27:14 AM »
Too cool! Of course, how could he not!
I'll have to head over to the store and pick one up.
Thanks for the heads up.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline c1ferrari

• View Profile
Re: Congratulations to the TP - TAS Golden Ear Award
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:07:08 AM »
Congrats Tape Project!
Sam Lucero
SPQCV
:-)