TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: Jacqui's documentary  (Read 11111 times)

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Jacqui's documentary
« on: July 20, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »
A crew from Artidocs has been filming JQ and company for a documentary. Check out the trailers here:

http://artidocs.com/jacqui-naylor-pets-trailer

The trailer about Romo is particularly of interest to TP subscribers as it shows a little bit of the mastering room, a little of the duping room and a whole lot of Romo drinking coffee in the studio lobby.

BTW Jacqui is in Seattle, performing at Jazz Alley tonight and tomorrow night. We're headed over to the show this evening.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Jacqui's documentary
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 04:54:44 PM »
Hey, those are excellent!
I enjoyed them all and really loved the music.

steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline Romo

• Michael Romanowski
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • tapeproject
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 02:14:07 PM »
I do like my coffee. But I don't think I drink THAT much ; )
The ArtiDocs folks are doing a great job with the documentary. I can't wait to see the final when it is complete.

romo
Managing Director
The Tape Project

Offline kipdent

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 09:57:41 AM »
The ArtiDocs folks are doing a great job with the documentary. I can't wait to see the final when it is complete.

There was a painful reminder of making difficult priority choices in the interview with Romo. The BMW GS 1200 is my dream bike; instead I just keep buying more Tape Project tapes.

Kip
Kip Peterson
Vintage-centric system with Apogee Acoustics Scintilla ribbon loudspeakers, Micro Seiki RX-5000 turntable and other odd bits of tube and solid state gear. Now a proud owner of a Studer A80 RC Mk II tape machine!