TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: Seattle audio club meeting thurs August 12th with tape focus  (Read 4946 times)

Offline mikel

• View Profile
    • my system page.
Seattle audio club meeting thurs August 12th with tape focus
« on: August 11, 2010, 06:40:39 AM »
our local audio club is having this month's meeting in my room and any tape heads are welcome. there will likely be 15-25 attendees, it will go from 6pm to 9:30pm. we'll likely play tapes at least one third of the time or more depending on the flow. i will have the new 'Little Hatch' tape for the meeting (scheduled delivery today).

i live in North Bend (exit 31 on I-90). e-mail me for directions; [email protected]

i'll be playing the tapes on my Studer A-820 feeding a King-Cello repro....and i have 3 tt's.

i have room for 20+ in my room and my room does have air conditioning.
Mike Lavigne

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: Seattle audio club meeting thurs August 12th with tape focus
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 10:17:54 AM »
Kinda short notice, and we're pretty swamped at the moment with a new album shipping, a new kit to get out and a new office coming together. But Eileen and I will see if we can adjust our schedule so we can stop by.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline mikel

• View Profile
    • my system page.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 10:52:37 AM »
Kinda short notice, and we're pretty swamped at the moment with a new album shipping, a new kit to get out and a new office coming together. But Eileen and I will see if we can adjust our schedule so we can stop by.

yes, my bad about the short notice, sorry. but it would be great if you and Eileen could make it, i would sure enjoy it and i know the club members would too. you have my address on file, let me know if you need any directions.
Mike Lavigne

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 10:34:31 AM »
Hi Mike,

I'm going to have to send my regrets this time. We have too many things stacked up right now to be able to get away. Maybe we can work out some time for me to come over and hear your setup after we get finished with the move into our new office.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline mikel

• View Profile
    • my system page.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »
Hi Mike,

I'm going to have to send my regrets this time. We have too many things stacked up right now to be able to get away. Maybe we can work out some time for me to come over and hear your setup after we get finished with the move into our new office.

hi Doc,

too bad. sorry i did not get the word to you earlier.

you know you are always welcome whenever it works out for you. for sure the Tape Project tapes will be stars of the show.

best regards,

mike
Mike Lavigne