TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: How about an introductory offer?  (Read 4681 times)

Offline jgbeam

• View Profile
How about an introductory offer?
« on: August 13, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »
I've been lurking here for a few months, got my 1500, buying a bunch of tapes on ebay and liking what I hear.  The Tape Project is quite fascinating and I would love to jump aboard.  But....  Isn't there an easier way to find out if my ears, head and system are going to appreciate the music enough to justify the price of admission?   How about if we buy one tape at the full price of $329 but get credit for that amount if we buy a six or ten tape subscription?  Right now, I wouldn't buy the six tapes listed in the catalog for $1200, but, depending on what the next four are, I'm sure I could pick six out of the ten.   But unless I was sure I would really get the full impact of the super tape, I might still be reluctant to commit.

As far as the Plan A or B machine upgrades, I'm sure there will be plenty of feedback from those who get the upgrades to know whether to go down that path.  I'm betting there will be unanimous approval in the hardware department.  Another thought..  Will there just be Plan and B or can there be an a la carte upgrade?

Just my 2 cents.

Jim Grant

Jim Grant, CT:  BH Technics RS1500 (en route), BH-built Tape Seduction, Rega Planar 3 + Sumiko Blackbird + Bellari VP129, Magnum Dynalab FT 11, Nakamichi CR-1A, Oppo DV-970HD, Alesis Masterlink CD recorder, Jolida SJ 202A, Paradigm 11SE MkII.  Cables - yes.