Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: A new member who appreciates all of your assistance  (Read 5701 times)

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
A new member who appreciates all of your assistance
« on: August 28, 2007, 12:48:36 PM »
I recently purchased a Teac 32-2B 2 track, 7.5 and 15ips machine in great condition. Heads are nearly new with new belts and innards check for problems. I am now wondering which tape to use and where to purchase it.

I am also concerned about keep the heads clean and demagnatized if the latter should be a concern. I want to be prepared for the new super 2 track tapes coming out soon.

Is there anything else I should be concerned about? Again, I appreciate every bit of help I can get. I am really looking forward to a brand new future in great music produced for our tape machines. Thanks all.

Bob Williams
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.