Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: TAPE PROJECT TAPE  (Read 7698 times)

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
TAPE PROJECT TAPE
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
Hi you all,

I been to an ABC auction recently and managed to get a STUDER A810 HS+VU in pretty good condition for about AUD$425.00. I heard a lot and read about THE TAPE PROJECT TAPES. Now I have a machine which is not modified but can play a TAPE PROJECT TAPE but looks like you have to spend a lot of money via selective subscription to get a TAPE. I'd like to have a test of one tape. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN GET A TAPE BESIDE GOING ON A SELECTIVE SUBSCRIPTION? Does anyone have a PROJECT TAPE which he wants to sell as second hand for a resonable price? I'll be interested to have a play of one.

Thank you for your attention and I hope I did not brake any rules with this question.

Best regards from down under,

EUGEN

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: TAPE PROJECT TAPE
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »
Individual albums are available from us for $500 each.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 04:47:01 AM »
Huh, hard decision. That is more than what I paid for the machine. I guess that is, plus freight!
Seems like I will not "taste" THE TAPE PROJECt feeling yet. Any TAPE PROJECT buyers from Australia? Maybe I can find someone which has a tape and run it together! (like smoking a joint).

EUGEN

Offline SvampeBob Firkant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »
Hello to All!

Just wonder how the ordering process is working.
I sent an email Sep 29th to '[email protected]' - as per web site instruction with order request for two tapes.
So far - no reaction nor reply.
Anything wrong with my approach?
I decided to buy firstly two tapes out of subscription - if all works as I expect next step will be subscription.
Being 'newbie' I decided to add my question to existing post rather than create a new one.
All the best to all of Forum Members!

Robert Kaminski @ Warsaw, Poland
Robert Kaminski

Analog & Tube' oriented one

Offline mithamo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:35:24 AM »
Hey docb,

Wanted to know can I order for Tape project Tape from Kenya and the charges please!
Mithamo says Hi.