TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: TAPE PROJECT TAPE  (Read 7697 times)

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
TAPE PROJECT TAPE
« on: October 31, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
Hi you all,

I been to an ABC auction recently and managed to get a STUDER A810 HS+VU in pretty good condition for about AUD$425.00. I heard a lot and read about THE TAPE PROJECT TAPES. Now I have a machine which is not modified but can play a TAPE PROJECT TAPE but looks like you have to spend a lot of money via selective subscription to get a TAPE. I'd like to have a test of one tape. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN GET A TAPE BESIDE GOING ON A SELECTIVE SUBSCRIPTION? Does anyone have a PROJECT TAPE which he wants to sell as second hand for a resonable price? I'll be interested to have a play of one.

Thank you for your attention and I hope I did not brake any rules with this question.

Best regards from down under,

EUGEN

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: TAPE PROJECT TAPE
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »
Individual albums are available from us for $500 each.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 04:47:01 AM »
Huh, hard decision. That is more than what I paid for the machine. I guess that is, plus freight!
Seems like I will not "taste" THE TAPE PROJECt feeling yet. Any TAPE PROJECT buyers from Australia? Maybe I can find someone which has a tape and run it together! (like smoking a joint).

EUGEN

Offline SvampeBob Firkant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:25:27 PM »
Hello to All!

Just wonder how the ordering process is working.
I sent an email Sep 29th to '[email protected]' - as per web site instruction with order request for two tapes.
So far - no reaction nor reply.
Anything wrong with my approach?
I decided to buy firstly two tapes out of subscription - if all works as I expect next step will be subscription.
Being 'newbie' I decided to add my question to existing post rather than create a new one.
All the best to all of Forum Members!

Robert Kaminski @ Warsaw, Poland
Robert Kaminski

Analog & Tube' oriented one

Offline mithamo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 03:35:24 AM »
Hey docb,

Wanted to know can I order for Tape project Tape from Kenya and the charges please!
Mithamo says Hi.