Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Romo's workshops @AES  (Read 3033 times)

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Romo's workshops @AES
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
This past weekend I attended the AES Conference in San Francisco. There was so much going on that no one could honestly say that they were able to see everything.
I did attend both of the Mastering workshops that were hosted by Michael. They were round tables with several well known mastering engineers (Paul joined the group on the second one).
I can say that these were easily the hi lights of the entire weekend for me.
Now, I attended workshops and seminars from 9am to 6:30pm each day and while I'm stoked that I feel like I learned a lot in each of them, Michael's workshops had an energy that made the time go by in what seemed like a flash.
So, I just wanted to say "thanks Romo" and if any of you were at AES and didn't attend these,.. you missed out!
Oh, I should say that besides Paul Stubblebine, the panel consisted of Mike Wells, Joe Palmacio, Andrew Mendleson and Gavin Lurssen!
Just killer!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades