Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: Romo's workshops @AES  (Read 3047 times)

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Romo's workshops @AES
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »
This past weekend I attended the AES Conference in San Francisco. There was so much going on that no one could honestly say that they were able to see everything.
I did attend both of the Mastering workshops that were hosted by Michael. They were round tables with several well known mastering engineers (Paul joined the group on the second one).
I can say that these were easily the hi lights of the entire weekend for me.
Now, I attended workshops and seminars from 9am to 6:30pm each day and while I'm stoked that I feel like I learned a lot in each of them, Michael's workshops had an energy that made the time go by in what seemed like a flash.
So, I just wanted to say "thanks Romo" and if any of you were at AES and didn't attend these,.. you missed out!
Oh, I should say that besides Paul Stubblebine, the panel consisted of Mike Wells, Joe Palmacio, Andrew Mendleson and Gavin Lurssen!
Just killer!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades