Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Completion of Series 2/start of Series 3  (Read 7137 times)

Offline TomR

• View Profile
Completion of Series 2/start of Series 3
« on: January 17, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
I just read the post where there is a Series 3 event up at Doc's.  However, we still have four tapes to go in Series 2, if you include Clifford Brown, which I do since I have not yet received a shipping notice. Little Hatch, the last tape I received,  arrived in August.....with that rate of shipment, Series 3 feels very far away. Will 2011 finds shipments moving at a faster pace?

Thanks,

Tom
Thomas Ream

Technics RS1520(not yet modified)/Nottingham Space 294 w/Koetsu Black and Simaudio LP5.3/Sony XA9000ES/ReVox A-77/Simaudio I-7/B&W 804's

Offline TomR

• View Profile
Re: Completion of Series 2/start of Series 3
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
Timing is everything in life....Clifford Brown arrived and Church Windows will arrive next week!'

Tom
Thomas Ream

Technics RS1520(not yet modified)/Nottingham Space 294 w/Koetsu Black and Simaudio LP5.3/Sony XA9000ES/ReVox A-77/Simaudio I-7/B&W 804's

Offline John Beach

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
Timing is everything in life....Clifford Brown arrived and Church Windows will arrive next week!'

Tom

The date of your post was Jan. 20 and you said "Church Windows will arrive next week", not sometime during the month of February. At the time of your post there were still eleven days left in the month of January. Perhaps I was mistaken about your wishful thinking but how did you came to the conclusion you would received Church Windows by the following week?
John

Offline TomR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 07:51:18 PM »
Hey John, it looks like it was wishful thinking.....here we are at the beginning of March, and no Respighi in sight.

Tom
Thomas Ream

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 10:23:18 AM »
The first batch of the TP-014 run has been packaged and is in the queue for shipping. I have managed to locate enough flange nuts to get us through the rest of the production run and hopefully those will be on the way to us in the next few days. Packaging and shipping is done at Bottlehead and we have been exceptionally busy since the first of the year, for which I am very thankful. We are concentrating our efforts to get as many orders out as quickly as possible.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project