TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: needed B-C insert for...  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Gkar

• Randy Warren
    • View Profile
needed B-C insert for...
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:53:15 PM »
Unicorn UNC D 0309, this is the Martinu & Vorisek symphonies, copies or scans would be just fine, thanks!
"Music possesses far richer means of expression, and it is a more subtle medium in which to translate the thousand shifting moments in the mood of a soul." - Tchaikovsky

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: needed B-C insert for...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:39:04 PM »
Hey Randy,

I do have that one. I'll have to double check to be sure that I have the insert, but I don't think that I'm lacking any.
I'm sitting on the couch next to Doc at his pad which is a couple of states away from my collection. I'm PM you when I get home next week.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline Gkar

• Randy Warren
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:39:00 AM »
thanks a bunch, Steve!
"Music possesses far richer means of expression, and it is a more subtle medium in which to translate the thousand shifting moments in the mood of a soul." - Tchaikovsky

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »
I have it too and, like Steve, I think I'm not lacking any insert. Let me know if Steve doesn't find his and I'll scan it and send it to both :^)
Xavier Cortes