Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Fantasy library access...? Creedence Clearwater Revival?  (Read 5968 times)

Offline heideana

• View Profile
Fantasy library access...? Creedence Clearwater Revival?
« on: September 23, 2007, 04:13:18 PM »
Yesterday, I learned that the Tape Project has access to parts of the Fantasy Catalogue thanks to Paul!  I don't know if anyone else is interested or not, but I floated a question about getting some Creedence Clearwater as a way of getting some Rock'n'Roll into the catalogue?

I've been listening to some CCR on 4-track and have been pleasantly surprised at how good it sounds and suspect the engineering on them aren't half-bad.  I'm particularily interested in the first album and Cosmo's Factory, but would be greatful to get any of them on 15ips 468 tape....best, Hopkins
Studer A810 and Otari MTR-15...Klipsch CWIII's, KG2's & RF7's

Truth is a kind of error, so vaporize it to find your way to heaven, or at least to a smile...

Offline Romo

• Michael Romanowski
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • tapeproject
Re: Fantasy library access...? Creedence Clearwater Revival?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:08:30 PM »
Hey Hopkins,
THanks again for coming by on Saturday. Nice meeting you.
Creedence is surely on our list. The hurdle, as with any title, is that we can get the rights to the master. Some, even under the same label umbrella, are held closer to the bone than others. Cosmo's Factory would be very nice indeed. We'll keep you informed.
Thanks again.
Romo
Managing Director
The Tape Project