Tape Project Albums > Nojima Plays Liszt

got shipping notice an hour or so ago.......

<< < (2/3) > >>

astrotoy:
Mine should arrive today!  I also have the LP - one of RR's best.  Heard a performance of the Lizst Sonata a couple of weeks ago. It is one of the great piano pieces of the repertoire.   Larry 

docb:
We experienced shippus interruptus while we were attended Romo's wedding and the California Audio Show, but we are back to shipping this album this week. A big pile is heading out today, with more to ship out over the next few days.

JoeG:
Got my shipping notice on the 28th of July with delivery for today, August 3rd. Checked the UPS tracking service and discovered the tape was only in Davenport, Iowa. Tracking updated stated: "Adverse Weather Conditions". Tape had only gone from WA state to Iowa in 6 days and now is stuck there. Anyone know what's going on in Iowa?

docb:

--- Quote from: JoeG on August 03, 2011, 05:55:55 PM --- Anyone know what's going on in Iowa?

--- End quote ---

Even if I did I'm not sure that I would admit to it.

MylesAstor:
Got my shipping notice and should see the tape next week. Just in time to play it on the deck with the new heads Charlie's installing on my Technics this weekend! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version