Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: Updates to home page  (Read 3075 times)

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Updates to home page
« on: July 27, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
Hey guys,..

I don't really get over to the Tape Project home page very often (usually just come straight to the forum). It seems like every time I do, I'm pleasantly surprised by new pictures or albums added to the upcoming series of tapes.
So, if you're like me, get over there and see what's new.
And, thank Doc for all the web-work. I know him well enough to say that he sweats the details and it's not like he doesn't have anything else to do!

http://www.tapeproject.com/
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: Updates to home page
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 01:20:36 PM »
Sheeyeah, enjoy what's there, as Windoze 7 just updated this morning and consequently blew away the Office 2000 version of Front Page that I used to update the page. I guess I've stalled on learning more modern software as long as I can...might be a while before the next update. Trying to update the forum software a bit and a few other web related things over the next month or so as well.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline Ki Choi

• View Profile
Re: Updates to home page
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
I liked the new photos.  As most of the readers are geeks (like me), I would like to see more tech info to balance the customer testimonials which is always good.
Ki Choi