TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: TASCAM BR-20 TAPE DECK  (Read 5726 times)

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
TASCAM BR-20 TAPE DECK
« on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:16 PM »
Good evening all,

At least some of you know I am looking for a Tascam 42, but now I want to add, I am also looking for a Tascam BR-20 tape deck if a Tascam 42 does not come available. I have looked over the website here and come away with some information, but, would love to hear from those of you who actually have or have had experience with using the Tascam BR-20. One thing I did not find was if the BR-20 has a spooling option. That is an important feature for me.

Again, if you know of anyone who wants to sell either tape deck please PM or email me because I am ready to buy. I appreciate your input in advance.

bob w.
[/font][/size]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:51:19 PM by rbwtapeinterlink »
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
Re: TASCAM BR-20 TAPE DECK
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
It does have a spooling option and works very well.
Xavier Cortes

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
Re: TASCAM BR-20 TAPE DECK
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:33:59 PM »
Hello Xcortes,

How kind of you to respond. I do appreciate that of you. As you can see, the spooling option is very important to me. Thanks again.

bob w.
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.