Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: B-C Tapes at Irvington Music  (Read 6684 times)

Offline astrotoy

• View Profile
B-C Tapes at Irvington Music
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:54:21 AM »
Hi folks, I just got my latest list 221 from Susan Gunderson of Irvington Music (irvmusic.com). She has 23 B-C tapes for sale on the list. I already nabbed two of them.  They go from $18 to $50 each, with most of them in the $20-25 range.  I just checked her website and it hasn't been updated yet, so only 2 B-C tapes are listed. She normally releases her printed list before she updates the website.

Larry
Larry Toy CharterMember-BHReproTechnics1506/Akai747dbx/OtariMX5050B3-ClassicalVinylFreak-15Krecs-VPIHRXRimDrv-LyraSkala-HelikonMono-HerronVTSP3A/BHPhonoPre-PacificMicrosonics Model2 - Pyramix&MykerinosCard-OppoNE-Proceed AVP2+6/CVP2-CJ MET1-Cary 2A3SE-AvantgardeDuos-3Solos-VelodyneDD18Sub

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
Re: B-C Tapes at Irvington Music
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
You grabbed the Gregorian Chants and the Pulcinella!

I know 'cause I tried to get them and they're gone.

Saludos
Xavier Cortes

Offline astrotoy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 05:32:50 PM »
Hey Xavier, the early bird gets the Gregorian Chants.  Larry
Larry Toy CharterMember-BHReproTechnics1506/Akai747dbx/OtariMX5050B3-ClassicalVinylFreak-15Krecs-VPIHRXRimDrv-LyraSkala-HelikonMono-HerronVTSP3A/BHPhonoPre-PacificMicrosonics Model2 - Pyramix&MykerinosCard-OppoNE-Proceed AVP2+6/CVP2-CJ MET1-Cary 2A3SE-AvantgardeDuos-3Solos-VelodyneDD18Sub

Offline Listens2tubes

• Reel Analog
    • View Profile
    • Listens2tubes
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:20:17 PM »
Two big mouths giving out Irvmusic site willy nilly. UGH!!! Did you bring enough for everyone, mister?
Neal - Ampex Fineline F-44, 3 - Otari MX5050BII-2, Revox A77 Mk II , Teac A 4010s, 4070, Sony TC102A, Magnecord 1020, Systemdek IIX/Dynavector Karat 17D2MKII, CEC CD3300 CDP, K Works NanoMax DAC, Van Alsine Transcendence Eight+ tube preamp, Dynaco MkIV amp pair, Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v1

Offline michael22

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »
Irvington is a good source for tapes (and records, too). I've been buying from them for years. They ship quickly and stand behind their product. I've on occasion gotten a bad tape and they accept returns without a fuss.
Ampex A-121 + Ampex 621 Amplifier/Speakers

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 05:51:02 AM »
Listens2Tubes,

I'm Sorry but being a non_English speaker I don't understand the nature of your post (except that I have a big mouth).
Xavier Cortes

Offline blaupunk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 05:24:19 PM »
I am not looking for a fight, however as this vendor and site have been mentioned on this forum several times in the past; how big a secret can it be?

That is how I found out about them, so if we do have big mouths on this forum, there are big eyes and ears as well.
Everyone benefits.

I appreciate the willingness of many members of this forum to selflessly share info that to conventional thought would not be in their best interests.

Xcortes, you keep right on 'running' your mouth whenever you feel like it.

Not being an English speaker this means you're OK in my book.
Charles Vonderheid

Offline Listens2tubes

• Reel Analog
    • View Profile
    • Listens2tubes
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:56:04 PM »
Sorry, I was joking, being sarcastic. I don't often use sarcasm in day to day conversations. It seemed funny at the time. Irvington Music is a great resource that I check on often. I did notice that the BC tapes category was empty last night.
Neal - Ampex Fineline F-44, 3 - Otari MX5050BII-2, Revox A77 Mk II , Teac A 4010s, 4070, Sony TC102A, Magnecord 1020, Systemdek IIX/Dynavector Karat 17D2MKII, CEC CD3300 CDP, K Works NanoMax DAC, Van Alsine Transcendence Eight+ tube preamp, Dynaco MkIV amp pair, Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v1