Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: Reel to Reel and Analog Lovers In the Atlanta Georgia Area  (Read 2988 times)

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
Reel to Reel and Analog Lovers In the Atlanta Georgia Area
« on: July 30, 2012, 02:41:05 PM »
Good evening all,

I would love to communicate with tape and analog lovers in my area of the USA. I am a member of the Atlanta Audio/Video Club. Are there any members here? I still have not met anyone who's primary focus is music produced via reel to reel tape. I am sure there are some in my area but have not met them. I looks like most of the members here are on the west coast. At least that appears to be where most of the Ampex and Studer owners are (smile). Thanks for your indulgence.

bob williams
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.