Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: For Jacqui Fans!  (Read 12447 times)

Offline MylesAstor

• View Profile
    • Positive-Feedback Online
For Jacqui Fans!
« on: August 31, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »

We are just a month away from the live studio recording of my 9th CD, "Dead Divas Society," and I'd love for you to be part of the audience. Join us as we toast to my favorite divas who have passed on to the great after-party in the sky. This is not your granddaddy's diva tribute. We'll include Ella and Sarah, but also Mama Cass, Freddie Mercury, Amy Winehouse and many more. We'll record two complete shows at both 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. at Michael Romanowski's historic Coast Recorders. Tickets are $50 and include a comfortable seat (only 60 issued per show), Bluxome Street Pinot, Bulliet Whisky, french cheese from Gourmet and More and a whole lotta great music. I'll have Art Khu on keys and guitar, Jon Evans on bass and Josh Jones on drums. This is sure to be awesome! Find out more and get your tickets here:

http://www.jacquinaylor.com/dead-diva-society.html
Myles B. Astor
Magico S5 Mk. 2/cj ART>cj GAT Series 2 preamp>Doshi 3.0 phono>VPI Vanquish/3D arm/Atlas SL/Ortofon A95 cartridges/SRA Ohio Class XL+2 base>Technics 1506/low ind. FM heads/balanced out/Doshi V3.0 tape stage>Kubala-Sosna Emotion/ Transparent Audio Gen. 5; Viero speaker cables