Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: New Year's wishes  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Listens2tubes

• Reel Analog
    • View Profile
    • Listens2tubes
New Year's wishes
« on: December 31, 2012, 01:51:41 PM »
On the cusp of 2013 I look forward to all your continued friendship and good advice. It's been a great year for me and tape. Here's to a Healthy, Wealthy and Wise New Year.

Neal - Ampex Fineline F-44, 3 - Otari MX5050BII-2, Revox A77 Mk II , Teac A 4010s, 4070, Sony TC102A, Magnecord 1020, Systemdek IIX/Dynavector Karat 17D2MKII, CEC CD3300 CDP, K Works NanoMax DAC, Van Alsine Transcendence Eight+ tube preamp, Dynaco MkIV amp pair, Paradigm Reference Studio 100 v1

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: New Year's wishes
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 04:32:25 PM »
I'll join Neal in wishing all the tape lovin' critters here a Happy New Year!

This has been an awesome year for me. I've learned so much about audio in the past 12 months I couldn't begin to say.
But, just like so many other things in life, the more you know, the more you realize how little you know.
I do love to learn so the next few years are looking good!

Thanks to all the guys for keeping those tapes coming! Even though the "make-up runs" have slowed the release of new titles, hopefully the new subscribers will help to keep the Tape Project healthy.
And thanks to Doc for keeping this forum up and running. Talk about a "thankless job"!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades