TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: Paul was more than a blast at the "Audio Video Club Of Atlanta"  (Read 2888 times)

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
WOW! WOW! Mr. Paul Stubblebine was awesome. I got up out of my sick bed (bad cold) to get the word out about this gentleman's presence at our Sunday club meeting. We had a great turnout and I am excited that there are so many club members wanting to know more about the tape recorder and its future. Paul was appropriately introduced by our wonderful club president (John) with just a bit of history about what he does presently. Paul took it from there. I am going to take some meds and return to bed but our club program manager (Nick) who arranged for videos and photos at the meeting will share all of that with you soon. I just had to give a big "Shout Out" to Paul for a fabulous presentation. Personally, I think he outdid himself.

Some club members took Paul out to dinner and he invited me to go, but by the time the meeting was over and we got all the chairs and tables put back in place, I knew I needed to go home and hit the bed. I know those guys had a wonderful time. Thank you so much Paul for coming and bringing us good news, great music and lots of fun. Finally, I want to thank Chuck (VP -Industry Relationships) for providing extraordinary electronics. His stuff really made the music sound right. I don't see and hear this kind of equipment unless it's at an audio show. What a sound, what a sound.

Bob W.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:19:18 AM by rbwtapeinterlink-Bob »
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.