Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: Just about ready to ship!  (Read 6817 times)

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Just about ready to ship!
« on: January 02, 2014, 07:21:04 PM »
The first of these albums have been recorded and Shawn has been busy engraving reels and preparing the packaging. We should be able to start shipping in the next week or two.

But what I really want to talk about is that if you want to get a sample of the album you have to look no further than Season Five, Episode Eight of Breaking Bad. I nearly choked on my chocolate cake when we were watching it last night and Pick Yourself Up started playing while, well, you should just watch it.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Just about ready to ship!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 01:36:12 PM »
Oh boy, oh boy!
Anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

BTW, glad you and Eileen are enjoying the antics of Walter and the gang. I can't say I've enjoyed a TV show more than that one!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
Re: Just about ready to ship!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:11:02 PM »
 I've only watched Season one on my my ipad during my last road show on November. Good but not the best although I've heard it gets better with each season.

Glad to hear about th NKC album!
Xavier Cortes