Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: When I started into the audio subworld...  (Read 6062 times)

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
When I started into the audio subworld...
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:34:50 AM »
a few years back I never suspected that it would bring me many positive side effects. One of those has been getting to know some fantastic people. Tonight I met one of the best. At 6:00 pm Ale (my wife) and I were received by Paul Stubblebine at 1340 Mission where we spent some time touring the facility and listening to some music at the camelia room. Much has been written on the studio, its mastering rooms and systems and on the quality of the tape project tapes and I can only confirm everything nice you've read about them.

But the hit of the night was Paul. He is not only a very, very, nice guy but he is so passionate about his work and the about tape project that we will remember more about his personality and conversation than about the studio or the music!

It takes great people to achieve great things and only people like you could make something like the tape project to become reality. Thanks!
Xavier Cortes

Offline rbwtapeinterlink-Bob

• For The Love Of Music
    • View Profile
    • Power Telecommunication for business & the church!
Re: When I started into the audio subworld...
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 05:34:32 AM »
While I've never met this great man and had never heard of him until I joined the "Tape Project", everything I've read and heard since then has been good news. Paul and the other professionals that lead and set standards for the Tape Project and this forum appear to be visionaries with big goals. I am just pleased to be a part of this experience.

Bob W.
Bob W. (African American) VPI, Ref Standard Grado, Denon 103r, Threshold, DecWare tube pre and Classe pre amp, Jolida tube phono pre amp, (Peter Gunn) modified Magnapan 1.6, Tascam 32-2B & 42B tape decks, Parasound belt drive CD transport, Pacific Valve tube DAC, VPI  TT, various upscale cables.