Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Work Song  (Read 8956 times)

Offline TomR

• View Profile
Work Song
« on: May 14, 2016, 01:15:21 PM »
I haven't been very active in this Forum recently, mostly due to the fact that I haven't been listening to my tapes very much, having a very busy work schedule.  15 ips 2 track tapes are there when you are rested and have time to really listen, and life has been too hectic for that.

Well, today I have some forced down time - my water heater went out and I'm waiting for a plumber to show and replace it, so what better use of time than to (finally) unwrap tape 28 and give it a listen! 

Well, call me impressed. I am not familiar with the LP issue of this recording, but I do know that this tape really swings. I don't know that I have enjoyed hearing a new tape as much as this since Brilliant Corners.

Well done, guys!
Thomas Ream

Technics RS1520(not yet modified)/Nottingham Space 294 w/Koetsu Black and Simaudio LP5.3/Sony XA9000ES/ReVox A-77/Simaudio I-7/B&W 804's