Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Technics 1500 Schematic wanted  (Read 8016 times)

Offline stellavox

• View Profile
Technics 1500 Schematic wanted
« on: January 05, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »
Could someone please post / refer me to / send a schematic of the playback amo section of the 1500? I want to clear up this NAB/IEC equalization question - at lease in my own mind!

Thanks

Charles

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Technics 1500 Schematic wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
Here ya go Charles. Let me know if you need anymore of the page. One of these days, I'll probably scan all the schematics and post the links. I think the prices some of the manual guys charge for the 2 service manuals is nuts.http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=agchcwns12z&thumb=4
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline audiolab1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 03:17:46 PM »
Here ya go Charles. Let me know if you need anymore of the page. One of these days, I'll probably scan all the schematics and post the links. I think the prices some of the manual guys charge for the 2 service manuals is nuts.http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=agchcwns12z&thumb=4

Hi Ironbut,

I would LOVE to have a copy of the 1500/1506 Service Manual if you get it scanned.
Thanks!

Andrew

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
Hi Andrew, unfortunately there is about 120 pages to the service manual but if there's a particular item you want, I'd be happy to email it to you.
BTW welcome to the forum.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline audiolab1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 07:27:18 PM »
Hi Andrew, unfortunately there is about 120 pages to the service manual but if there's a particular item you want, I'd be happy to email it to you.
BTW welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome Steve!
I'm specifically interested on the playback and record electronics setup.
I have a PDF copy of the RS-1700 service manual, but of course it refers to the RS-1500 service manual for making these adjustements!
Can you believe purchasing the RS-1700 service manual and finding out that you now need to buy another one to actually work on your deck!?

Andrew