Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Lyrec part  (Read 5452 times)

Offline Wereldomroep

• View Profile
Lyrec part
« on: February 29, 2016, 11:09:32 PM »
Hi,

I'm not sure of the is the right place. But I'm looking for a Lyrec PTR-1 part. Can someone message me? I have a picture I can email as I don't know what it's exactly called.

Regs,
Keith

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Lyrec part
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 01:32:17 PM »
There is a Lyrec group over on Yahoo.
You should join them and ask over there.
I believe that the group's founder has access to lots of spares.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Lyrec/info
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline Wereldomroep

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 08:31:09 PM »
I found them a while ago. But I suspect the group is dead. The most recent conversation I saw was October 2015.

Offline Ki Choi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 01:16:41 PM »
"I'm not dead!"

What are you looking for?

Ki
Ki Choi

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 12:23:05 PM »
Hi Ki!
Been a while.
I subscribe to the Lyrc group and saw a conversation between Keith (Wereldomroep) and Harold who runs the group.
Last time I saw an email, it looked like Harold provided Keith with the part he needed (reel table hold down).

So, even though some of these groups don't have a ton of activity (you should see the 3M Tape Machines group if you think that the Lyrc is deadsville) give them a try. It can't hurt!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline Ki Choi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 09:28:24 AM »
Hi Steve:

I did see the conversation and do talk to Harold once in awhile. Glad he got the part.

Thanks,
Ki
Ki Choi