Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: The Grateful Dead American beauty and Workingmans Dead.  (Read 4964 times)

Offline danielfrederick

• View Profile
The Grateful Dead American beauty and Workingmans Dead.
« on: November 18, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »
American Beauty and Workingmans Dead has finally got the recognition it has always deserved from pop culture magazine rolling stone has put them in the top 100 albums of all time. Bob weir of the Grateful dead is a outspoken champion of true analog sound and has publicly gone as far saying that digital music is a all out assault on the central nervous system and that the human body welcomes analog sound but on a cellular level rejects digital reproduction of sound.I know from the fatigue that I experience even from higher high end Dacs and music servers and the frustration from ipods.i would have to agree. Now it  great time to work with the remaining members or the grateful dead legacy on saving the music industry but bringing true warm sound back into the young minds if the zero and 0nes generation .please go to TRI Studios.com to see the state of the art over 4.5 million dollar audiophile studio that Bob has put together and see him talk about analog vs digital on you tube.also check out the weir here segment's also on you tube.Most of all lets get San Francisco own born and raised phenomena into the tape project repertoire also born in San Francisco!!!

Offline Reel15IPS

• View Profile
Re: The Grateful Dead American beauty and Workingmans Dead.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 11:25:56 AM »
Two albums I would love to see on reel to reel tape!
Steve Johnson
NYC, NY