TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: New member - with STUDER A810  (Read 6576 times)

Offline Garrym

• View Profile
New member - with STUDER A810
« on: April 04, 2017, 08:20:24 PM »
Hello everyone, just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Garry and I live in Australia, I have owned an STUDER A810 (not working) for nearly 12 months now and am hoping that I can get advice from this forum to get this unit back up and operational again! I must admit it is not as easy as some of the B77's I have owned but then again this is not really a domestic type of machine.
I have started the recapping process for the power supply and motor boards
I was hoping to get some feedback on where or if parts are still available apart from the usual suspect EBAY??
The machine has a S/N 133 so is one of the very first, if numbers are sequential?
Thank you in advance for any suggestions as I know I have a bit of a road ahead of me with this one.
Kind Regards
Garrym

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: New member - with STUDER A810
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 11:14:02 AM »
Hi Garrym,

If your looking to source parts and advice, I suggest you join the Yahoo Studer Group.
I think you'll find a number of 810 users there that can give you plenty of info about your particular machine.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 11:09:21 PM »
Hi Garry,

I live in Australia too and I have one of these machines. Get in touch with me and I see if I can help you.

Regards,
EUGEN

Offline eugen_syd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 03:08:40 AM »
Garry are you still alive????

EUGEN