Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Missing the Album Insert for Willy  (Read 6423 times)

Offline astrotoy

• View Profile
Missing the Album Insert for Willy
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:33:23 PM »
I was checking my tape and discovered I was missing the album insert.  Not sure whether I ever got one.  Did one come with the album?   Thanks, Larry
Larry Toy CharterMember-BHReproTechnics1506/Akai747dbx/OtariMX5050B3-ClassicalVinylFreak-15Krecs-VPIHRXRimDrv-LyraSkala-HelikonMono-HerronVTSP3A/BHPhonoPre-PacificMicrosonics Model2 - Pyramix&MykerinosCard-OppoNE-Proceed AVP2+6/CVP2-CJ MET1-Cary 2A3SE-AvantgardeDuos-3Solos-VelodyneDD18Sub

Offline High and Outside

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Missing the Album Insert for Willy
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 02:44:32 PM »
Larry,

It comes with one. I have no idea whether you received a tape without one, or you got one and it went missing. I'll mail you a new one, and if the original one shows up, just remember that they are suitable for framing.

Paul Stubblebine
Managing Director, The TapeProject

Offline astrotoy

• View Profile
Re: Missing the Album Insert for Willy
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 04:53:43 PM »
Thanks, Paul.  Much appreciated.    Larry
Larry Toy CharterMember-BHReproTechnics1506/Akai747dbx/OtariMX5050B3-ClassicalVinylFreak-15Krecs-VPIHRXRimDrv-LyraSkala-HelikonMono-HerronVTSP3A/BHPhonoPre-PacificMicrosonics Model2 - Pyramix&MykerinosCard-OppoNE-Proceed AVP2+6/CVP2-CJ MET1-Cary 2A3SE-AvantgardeDuos-3Solos-VelodyneDD18Sub