Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: gearing up  (Read 2152 times)

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
gearing up
« on: January 28, 2008, 12:16:23 PM »
As I sit in the listening room surrounded by something like ten RS150Xs in various states of completion it becomes pretty clear that I need to give everyone a heads up on what's happening with our mod service.

CES took all of my time in December and the first half of  January. After that I needed a short vacation, which we got back from last week. Before vacation I did manage to complete five Tube Repros, all of which are spoken for. I also have three machines just about wrapped up. This week I will be diving in and cranking on machines so I can get a few of them out of here and back to their owners. If you have a machine that was sent here and whose modification program and deposit needs to be discussed, I will be getting to that too, so I can organize the next production run.

So please bear with me for a few days. You should be hearing from me about your tape machine by week's end.

Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project