TP-028, Nat Adderley's Work Song is now available

Author Topic: 2008 Tapes  (Read 7845 times)

Offline AZ_Gary

• View Profile
2008 Tapes
« on: February 25, 2008, 05:58:34 PM »
Doc,

My TP-004 arrived today. I know we have a way to go to complete the current series ... but, it's never too early to start planning. Do you have any projections for when this series will complete, when the next series will be announced, when you will start accepting subscriptions for the next series and most important pricing and payment schedule information. I just want a lot of lead time to get ready.

Thanks,
Gary

Gary Marklund
Sun City, AZ - USA

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Re: 2008 Tapes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 06:13:48 PM »
I'm headed to the studio next week, and we plan to discuss the things you mention while I'm down there. Hopefully we will have some more info by the end of next week.
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline AZ_Gary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »
Thanks, Doc.

Gary
Gary Marklund
Sun City, AZ - USA

ceved

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »
Now Arizona.....
Well that's kinda East.
Not as East say as Mexico City, but not as far South either.

Here I sit
Lips flappin in the wind
Ears wavin too!
AZ_ Gary got 004
While I'm still waitin for 001, and 002
To say nothin bout 003
oooweee!
Lonesome me.

( a recently discovered lyric from Hank Sr. rolled up in a wax cylinder and found by our own Ironbutt at the Stanford preservation extravaganza held this past weekend).  When asked about his good fortune IB stated  "The rhymin is weak, but the sentiment is priceless."  "How'd old Hank guess about the TP"?  "He must be one of those Nostradomus types or what"?

For a free down load of Hank's other lost treasures entitled "When Will I be Relapped"? stay tuned.

Meanwhile the intrepid Danny down in LA was allegedly discovered dubbing Quinton tapes on a vintage handheld Nagra 1/2" reel to reel tape toy whilst standing behind the curtain at the rear of the podium.
When discovered when someone mistook the curtain as the entry to a polling booth for the CA Primary held several weeks ago, Danny replied Quinton I don't no nuttin bout no Quinton.  Now Poindexter him I know, but no Quinton.  What party is he runnin for?  You don't mean Clinton do you?

We may not do anything in the East, but it has to beat this!
Jealous yeah, so what ya want to make of it?
Heh I have been up at least three hours earlier than you West Coast guys.
I'm tried and cranky. 

Offline Danny Kaey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2008, 02:52:49 PM »
ROFL!!!

you crack me up dude!!!

:)

Now Arizona.....
Well that's kinda East.
Not as East say as Mexico City, but not as far South either.

Here I sit
Lips flappin in the wind
Ears wavin too!
AZ_ Gary got 004
While I'm still waitin for 001, and 002
To say nothin bout 003
oooweee!
Lonesome me.

( a recently discovered lyric from Hank Sr. rolled up in a wax cylinder and found by our own Ironbutt at the Stanford preservation extravaganza held this past weekend).  When asked about his good fortune IB stated  "The rhymin is weak, but the sentiment is priceless."  "How'd old Hank guess about the TP"?  "He must be one of those Nostradomus types or what"?

For a free down load of Hank's other lost treasures entitled "When Will I be Relapped"? stay tuned.

Meanwhile the intrepid Danny down in LA was allegedly discovered dubbing Quinton tapes on a vintage handheld Nagra 1/2" reel to reel tape toy whilst standing behind the curtain at the rear of the podium.
When discovered when someone mistook the curtain as the entry to a polling booth for the CA Primary held several weeks ago, Danny replied Quinton I don't no nuttin bout no Quinton.  Now Poindexter him I know, but no Quinton.  What party is he runnin for?  You don't mean Clinton do you?

We may not do anything in the East, but it has to beat this!
Jealous yeah, so what ya want to make of it?
Heh I have been up at least three hours earlier than you West Coast guys.
I'm tried and cranky. 
SonicFlare
www.sonicflare.com

US Editor | The Inner Ear
www.innerearmag.com

Senior Assistant Editor | Positive-Feedback Online
www.positive-feedback.com

ceved

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 05:29:05 PM »
FYI Absolutely no drugs or alcohol were harmed or used in the creation of my rant above.
Now that is scary.
All for fun, while poking none.

Offline Ben

• Bring on the music
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »
Has Dunce Cap, qty one.
Set 45,Open baffle speakers,Otari 5050,,Pioneer DV-79AVi DVD/CD/SCAD player