Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: Repair shop around Copenhagen, Denmark or South Sweden?  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Andersh

• View Profile
Repair shop around Copenhagen, Denmark or South Sweden?
« on: October 30, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »
Hi to everybody here!
I am a musician living in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have received a Technics rs1500Us as a gift. It is in quite good shape but it needs a thorough adjustment, and I also would like to have the in and outputs modified to balanced.
Where can I have this done around Copenhagen or South Sweden area?
Thank you and best regards,
Anders

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Repair shop around Copenhagen, Denmark or South Sweden?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 08:35:02 PM »
Hi Anders, I hate to send you off to another forum, but you might try joining and asking on this one that's based in Germany. Yeah, I know it's not that close but Germany was a hotbed for Technics enthusiasts long before the Tape Project came around. Many of these original web sites have since become inactive. These guys probably know who to contact in your area for a good tech. If not, try contacting local recording studios that specialize in analog recording. They probably have someone that comes and does periodic servicing on their tape machines and many of those guys do work out of their homes.
Hope that helps,.. and welcome to the forum.
http://www.aaanalog.de/index.htm
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades