Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: Last charter subscription!  (Read 5475 times)

Offline docb

• Administrator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
    • View Profile
    • Bottlehead Corp.
Last charter subscription!
« on: January 09, 2009, 01:06:13 PM »
Eileen informed me last night that we have one Charter subscription left. It happens to be #98 as someone begged nice and already managed to snag #99. I will note here that we have not decided what the disposition of lucky #100 is. We are discussing if and when it will be offered at a premium or what, and let folks know.

Anyway, #98 is available for sure, right now. I will be updating the web page describing the various subscriptions today. I will be eliminating the charter subscription selection which guarantees that all albums in the series will have the same serial number, and replacing it with a full subscription - the same thing but without any guarantee of what the serial number of each album received will be.

So either hit the web site and order that last charter subscription in the next few minutes or call Eileen to secure it - 360-697-1936.

http://www.tapeproject.com/subscription/subscription.htm
Dan "Doc B." Schmalle
President for Life, Bottlehead Corp.
Managing Director - retired, The Tape Project

Offline eileenschmalle

• View Profile
Re: Last charter subscription!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 02:47:43 PM »
The last Charter Subscription has been sold! Thank you, Eileen