TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: New series 2 Titles  (Read 5010 times)

Offline newR2Rboy

• View Profile
New series 2 Titles
« on: January 13, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »
Hi Doc

When can we expect the remaining 4 titles will be announced.  I would love to see all 10 titles before I hit the button.  Also when I hit the order button for the special price, it is showing $1800 and no discount for the Selective Subscription.  Please check, appreciated.

Herman
Herman Chu from Hong Kong
VPI Aries 3 w/10.5i, CJ ACT2 V2 + LP140M and Manley Steelhead, Ref3A Grand Veena.

Offline classicrecordings

• View Profile
    • Classic Recordings
Re: New series 2 Titles
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 02:30:46 PM »
Will there be at least two more classical titles?

David
David Stangret
HK Citation 1 Pre-amp, Thorens TD-124, Ortofon 309S arm, SPU cartridges, mono block tube amps, Ars Acoustica LaDiva speakers, and I'm still trying to decide what machine to go with.
http://www.classicrecordings.ca

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: New series 2 Titles
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
I just checked and the discount is still applied to the selective sub. There are more than one order button for the selective subscription. The one for continuing subscribers (ones who ordered from series one) is towards the bottom of the page.
BTW, if you didn't see it, they extended the discount till the end of March.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades