Check out the new Tape Project website at tapeproject.com, now with online ordering. Inventory is updated every week, so stop by often to see what we have in stock.

Author Topic: needed B-C insert for...  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Gkar

• Randy Warren
    • View Profile
needed B-C insert for...
« on: March 05, 2011, 03:53:15 PM »
Unicorn UNC D 0309, this is the Martinu & Vorisek symphonies, copies or scans would be just fine, thanks!
"Music possesses far richer means of expression, and it is a more subtle medium in which to translate the thousand shifting moments in the mood of a soul." - Tchaikovsky

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: needed B-C insert for...
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 11:39:04 PM »
Hey Randy,

I do have that one. I'll have to double check to be sure that I have the insert, but I don't think that I'm lacking any.
I'm sitting on the couch next to Doc at his pad which is a couple of states away from my collection. I'm PM you when I get home next week.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline Gkar

• Randy Warren
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:39:00 AM »
thanks a bunch, Steve!
"Music possesses far richer means of expression, and it is a more subtle medium in which to translate the thousand shifting moments in the mood of a soul." - Tchaikovsky

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »
I have it too and, like Steve, I think I'm not lacking any insert. Let me know if Steve doesn't find his and I'll scan it and send it to both :^)
Xavier Cortes