Can you believe it? Tape Project is ten years old! Thanks to everyone who has supported us in introducing studio quality tape reproduction to the audiophile community!

Author Topic: My visit to S.F./Oakland  (Read 4810 times)

Offline jcmusic

• View Profile
My visit to S.F./Oakland
« on: February 19, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
Well we made it home late last night from Ca. Time to catch up on the going on's around here. I was able to make it over to Mission St. Carly I hope I spelled her name right, was gracious enough to take time out of her day to show me and co. around. Thanks Carly I really appreciated your time with us.
Michael and Paul were not there, but that was ok. The short tour we had was fun and kinda neat. I have never been in a recording studio before, it was way too cool.

Jay
Redpoint Model D TT/Soundsmith Sotto Voce Cartridge Otari MX 5050 BII/BH Tube Repro deHavilland Model 222
 Ah Njoe Tjoeb 4000, Rogue Magnum 99, Korneff 45 SET Amp, Klipsch K-Horns Bass Bins/2" Tractrix Horns 2" BMS Drivers, Vintage Tubes.

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: My visit to S.F./Oakland
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 07:30:27 PM »
Too cool Jay. I love going up there. There's a lot of history in that place and a lot of changes have taken place there since the first time I stepped foot in it. I love the contrast of the rooms there now. It's like a little history of the recording industry in a nut shell with the tape/lathe room, Matt's gear fest , and then the Camellia room with just the sweetest gear you could dream of.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline jcmusic

• View Profile
Re: My visit to S.F./Oakland
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »
Yea Steve!!! It was just too cool!!!

Jay
Redpoint Model D TT/Soundsmith Sotto Voce Cartridge Otari MX 5050 BII/BH Tube Repro deHavilland Model 222
 Ah Njoe Tjoeb 4000, Rogue Magnum 99, Korneff 45 SET Amp, Klipsch K-Horns Bass Bins/2" Tractrix Horns 2" BMS Drivers, Vintage Tubes.