TP-027, Jerry Garcia / David Grisman wins a Writer's Choice Award from Myles Astor of Positive Feedback Online

Author Topic: Typo  (Read 26232 times)

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
Typo
« on: March 01, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »
The third piece of tape 2 should be Catalu?a (or Cataluna) but it is written as Cantaluna in the leaflet. Not to be picky :>)
Xavier Cortes

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
Re: Typo
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:17:32 PM »
That's it! I'm returning mine immediately!
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 06:54:04 AM »
Steve: It doesn't sound bad and a typo makes it more collectible so if I were you I would keep it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 12:13:04 PM by xcortes »
Xavier Cortes

Offline ironbut

• Global Moderator
  • leader in spreading disinformation
  • rs1500>repro amp#1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
Hey Xavier, that's the first thing I was thinking when Doc was apologizing for the mislabeled tracks on "The Color White". I think that all the TP tapes are instant collectors items but the first series will be more so. I would have to be mighty hard up for cash to let any of my tapes go, let alone the TP releases. I sold hundreds of records when I was a starving student and even though quite a few have been reissued on better vinyl, it's still a bummer. I've met the guy that graded the records where I sold them and they all went into his collection.
steve koto
 Sony scd 777es(R. Kern mods)> Vpi Aires>Dynavector XX-2mkll>Bent mu>CAT ultimate>CJ premeir 140>Magnepan 1.6qr(Jensen xover)Headphone Eddie Current Zana Deux>AT ad2000,HD800 ,Metric Halo ULN-2 (battery powered),
 HE Audio Jades

Offline xcortes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:14:36 PM »
I've met the guy that graded the records where I sold them and they all went into his collection.

Talk about conflict of interests!
Xavier Cortes

Offline steveidosound

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »
I've met the guy that graded the records where I sold them and they all went into his collection.

Talk about conflict of interests!

Same old collector syndrome. "No, these are worth NOTHING ! You couldn't even PAY ME to take them off your hands."
And once he has them, they are the most rare and valuable thing in the world and could only be pried out of his cold dead fingers for vast sums of cash.
Steve Williams

you don't want to know what equipment I listen to...